The most delicate biscuit cakes, the most delicious cream with condensed milk, chocolate icing - all this is the Prague cake. Why buy shopping cakes for the holidays if this Prague cake recipe has been tested by many years of experience and loved by many families? The cake is really incredibly tasty, and it’s not difficult to cook it.
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- flour - 1.5 cups;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoon (slaked with vinegar);
- boiled condensed milk - 0.5 cans;
- cocoa - 2 teaspoons.
- oil - 200 grams;
- condensed milk - 0.5 cans;
- Cocoa - 1 teaspoon.
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons ;;
- butter - 50 grams;
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons.
Prague cake. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with sugar, add sour cream, flour, soda, slaked vinegar, cocoa and half a can of boiled condensed milk. Mix well.
- Now, if you wish, you can bake three cakes individually, and then you can bake one large cake and then cut it into 3 cakes with a thread. Be that as it may, bake cakes in the oven at a temperature of 180 ° C until a dry match.
- Half the can of condensed milk that remains, whisk with softened butter, add cocoa.
- Prepare the icing: melt the butter, add sugar, sour cream and cocoa, mix over low heat and bring to a homogeneous mass.
- Lubricate the cakes with the finished cream, pour the icing on top and lightly sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Prague cake is a real treat of a festive taste. Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! And be sure to try the Kremlin cake and Ladies' Fingers cake.