I first tried puff pastries with cottage cheese when I was visiting my sister. She shared with me a recipe for making buns and now I often make such homemade sweet pastries for my relatives. But how much charm and comfort lurks in words - home baking. Rejoice and pamper your family with fresh and aromatic sweets, because they deserve it. Soft puff pastry rolls are tender, soft and seductively delicious. The buns you baked with raisins will fly apart instantly - they will also ask for an additive
I propose to bake with “Very tasty” buns with cottage cheese from puff pastry.
- two tablespoons of sour cream;
- puff pastry - 500 grams;
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- one egg;
- 150 grams of dried fruit;
- granulated sugar;
Puff buns with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
We will make cottage cheese rolls from puff pastry, but not from yeast. Such dough, already ready, frozen, can be bought at any supermarket. But I would advise you to cook your own puff pastry. The recipe for making puff pastry at home can be found on the site "Very tasty."
- From dried fruits, we need 50 grams each: raisins, dried cranberries and candied cherries.
- Boil the kettle and pour dried fruit (separately) with boiling water for five minutes. Then drain and blot the dried fruits with a disposable towel so that they are dry.
- Mash 200 grams of cottage cheese with a fork.
- Combine one egg with two tablespoons of sour cream (you can use sour cream of any fat content) and mix everything until smooth.
- Pour the sour cream into the cottage cheese, add sugar to taste (if the cottage cheese is sour - add more sugar), mix the vanilla sugar (I mix the cottage cheese with sour cream only with a fork, but not with a blender, because if you mix with a blender, we get a rare, as if curd mass - when you put it on the dough, it can leak).
- Pour the washed dried fruits into the curd filling and mix well.
- Send the filling in the refrigerator so that it cools a little.
- Now we will do puff pastry: sprinkle a little flour on the table and roll out the dough using a rolling pin into a rectangular shape.
- On the rolled layer of puff pastry, put the filling in an even thin layer (but do not put it on the edges, it is necessary that they remain free) and wrap the dough with the filling in a roll.
- With a large sharp culinary knife, cut the stuffed roll into small rolls.
- On a baking sheet covered with baking paper, lay out puff pastries.
- Beat with a fork a raw chicken egg and a beaten egg grease the top of the buns.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees until the dough is ready (the baking time depends on your oven).
Delicious tender curd buns just melt in your mouth. It is not necessary to make a curd filling, both poppy seeds and walnuts are ideal. Serving buns to the table can be both hot and cold.
I share the recipe for burgers on the portal “Very tasty”. And next time, be sure to try the puff pastry rolls with chocolate filling and simple puff pastries.
How to make homemade buns from puff pastry, you can look at the YouTube channel video.