How good it is that we live in the 21st century, and on the way home you can buy puff pastry and quickly cook snacks or desserts, but there is time? when you want to cook the dough yourself, invest your love and soul and delight your loved ones with a delicious breakfast. Today we’ll just figure out how to make the dough yourself and make croissants out of puff pastry with boiled condensed milk
- flour - 500 grams;
- butter - 400 grams;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- sugar - 4 teaspoons;
- salt - 2 pinches;
- boiled condensed milk - 1 can;
- oil (for filling) - 50 grams;
Puff pastry croissants with boiled condensed milk. Step by step recipe
- Mix water with sugar, add salt, egg, mix.
- Add our egg mixture to the flour. Knead the dough. The dough should be left behind, kneading should be about 10 minutes.
- Cover the dough and leave for half an hour at room temperature.
- Divide the oil into cubes, approximately 12 parts.
- We mix the dough, roll it out with a thickness of 2 millimeters, spread it with oil, put it in the form of an envelope and roll it back into a thin layer, repeat such manipulations, using each time an equal part of the oil.
- The dough is ready.
- We roll it in a large circle, cut into triangles.
- Condensed milk must be mixed with melted butter.
- Put a teaspoon of the filling on the edge of the triangle.
- Twist in croissants and put on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- Grease with a beaten egg.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Croissants made from puff pastry with boiled condensed milk are tender and sweet, and the filling from condensed milk can be replaced with another, if desired, for example, I also love chocolate. Also, croissants can be served not only for breakfast, but also as a dessert or take with you to work and feel homely warmth and comfort throughout the day. Cook with "I love to cook." And pay attention to the preparation of a cake with condensed milk and nuts with condensed milk in hazel.