Dear friends, I want to share with you the idea of making insanely delicious puffs with apples. Once I saw this recipe in one video on YouTube. I cooked it for my relatives, and they were delighted. Sweet puffs with apple filling just melt in your mouth, and cinnamon gives its zest and, of course, an unsurpassed aroma! I propose to cook simple puffs with apples along with "I like to cook."
- 30 grams of butter;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- 500 grams of puff yeast dough;
- apple - 4 pieces;
Puffs with apples. Step by step recipe
- We take apples, wash them carefully and cut them into small cubes. The peel from the apples does not need to be cleaned.
- Put the frying pan with oil on the fire, when the pan is heated, put apples, sugar and cinnamon to taste. Stew apples until soft. The filling for puffs is ready. I like it when the filling is very sweet, so I add a little more sugar than the prescription.
- Roll out the yeast dough with a rolling pin and form puffs with a filling in the middle. In more detail, how to properly make a puff, you can look at the video.
- Put the finished puffs on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- With whipped yolk, grease the puffs. I grease the puffs with a silicone brush.
- Bake at 200 degrees until golden brown.
Quickly, simply and easily homemade puffs will appear on your table. I serve puffs with a cup of fragrant peppermint tea or milk cocoa. We with "I love to cook" wish you bon appetit! And be sure to try puffs with Rose apples and puffs with curd filling and raisins.