Puffs with Rosa apples will cause real and genuine delight for all households and guests of the house. This recipe from a ready-made puff pastry is very simple. When I first saw such beauty, I thought it was not for me, there must be so much trouble with cooking, but it turned out exactly the opposite. Cooking puffs takes no more than 15-20 minutes, excluding baking! And what a charm it turns out!
- red apples;
- juice of one lemon;
- jam from apricots or pears - 3 tablespoons;
- puff pastry;
- powdered sugar;
Puffs with Rosa apples. Step by step recipe
- Cut apples into thin slices.
- Dilute lemon juice in water.
- Put apple slices in water with lemon and microwave for 3 minutes.
- In a separate container, mix 3 tablespoons of jam and 2 tablespoons of water, slightly warm.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into thin strips, brush with a mixture of water and jam with a brush.
- We spread apple slices as in the photo, optionally sprinkle them with cinnamon and twist with a roll.
- Put our roses in the cupcake mold and place in the oven to bake at 180 ºС for 25-30 minutes.
Serve the most beautiful, refined and delicious puffs with apples, sprinkling them with powdered sugar, each on a silver platter, thereby giving joy and a smile! And be sure to try the classic puffs with apples and puffs with curd filling and raisins.
We with "I love to cook" wish you bon appetit!