Pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese is an excellent dish that can be prepared on the eve of Halloween. Tasty, healthy, tender and fragrant casserole will not only cheer you up, but also give you strength.
- pumpkin - 500 grams;
- cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- semolina - 4 tablespoons;
- milk - 1 cup;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sour cream - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- vanilla sugar - 15 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoon.
Pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Warm milk to room temperature and soak semolina in it for about 20-30 minutes.
- If you have a whole pumpkin, then cut it in half, peel the seeds and peel, then cut the necessary part for the casserole and cut it into small cubes.
- Fill the pumpkin with water so that it slightly covers the pumpkin cubes. Wait for the water to boil, then stew the pumpkin for about another 15-20 minutes. After time, drain the water.
- Push the stewed pumpkin. You should get mashed potatoes.
- Turn on the oven at this time so that it can heat up.
- Beat eggs with sugar, then add pumpkin puree and semolina with milk to the resulting mixture and mix thoroughly.
- After that add sour cream, cottage cheese and mix again.
- Melt the butter, add it, vanilla and salt to the dough. Then mix well.
- Lubricate the mold with butter and lay out the dough. Bake pumpkin casserole with cottage cheese in an oven preheated by 180 degrees until brown for about 40-45 minutes.
Pumpkin casserole goes well with homemade jams, honey, sour cream. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the cottage cheese casserole without flour and the cottage cheese casserole with apples.