When I first saw the pumpkin cheesecake recipe on the Internet, I was immediately inspired by its appearance and decided that I would cook it unconditionally. But I changed the recipe a bit, the ingredients used were more affordable, and the look was made more interesting. It turned out magically delicious, beautiful and fabulously fragrant. Try my version of a delicious pumpkin cheesecake - you won’t regret it.
For the test:
- egg - 1 piece;
- sugar - 40 grams;
- flour - 200 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon.
For pumpkin toppings:
- sweet pumpkin - 400 grams;
- zest from one orange;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 60 grams;
- potato starch - 1 tablespoon.
For cottage cheese filling:
- cottage cheese - 350 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- potato starch - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2-3 tablespoons.
Pumpkin Cheesecake. "Striped Pumpkin" - a cake that is softer than the clouds. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough: for this, add the egg, sugar and flour with baking powder to the melted butter., Knead the dough well.
- Parchment paper cover the baking dish, put the dough there, distribute it evenly along the edges, and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour directly in the form.
- Cooking pumpkin stuffing: Finely chop the pumpkin and cook in a saucepan with a small amount of liquid for no more than 5 minutes. Strain the excess liquid, beat the pumpkin with a blender and add the zest from one orange. Separate the yolks from the proteins, add them to the pumpkin, then sugar and starch. Beat the whites separately until fluffy foam and carefully introduce to the pumpkin mass.
- Grind the cottage cheese or beat with a yolk blender, add starch and sugar. In the same way, whip the proteins, introduce them into the curd.
- We take out the form with the cooled dough from the refrigerator, and spread the fillings of cottage cheese and pumpkin in turn into the center of the pie with a spoon.
- Top the cake with baking paper, bake in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 30 minutes, then remove the paper and reduce heat to 160 ° C - bake the cake for 20-25 minutes.
When the cake cools down a bit, remove it from the mold and serve it a little warm on the table for tea - this is a quivering and very tender dish in the autumn. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try American pumpkin pie and pumpkin pancakes.