I love sweets, but I follow the figure, so I discovered very tasty pumpkin sweets. And I want to share his recipe with you. I give these sweets even to my one and a half year old son. And he is delighted, is eating them both cheeks! And I know that it is useful, and do not worry about his health!
- pumpkin - 600 grams;
- cookies (biscuit, oatmeal) - 100-150 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams (sugar can be replaced with honey, as well as adjust the amount to your liking);
- butter - 50 grams;
- walnuts - 50 grams;
- cinnamon, cloves to taste;
- salt - on the tip of a knife.
Candy made of pumpkin. Step by step recipe
- Wash, peel and cut the pumpkin into small cubes.
- Stew with a small amount of water until tender, drain the water. I recommend salting the pumpkin a bit to set off the sweet taste.
- Beat with a blender still warm pumpkin, sugar, butter. Add pre-prepared crumbs from cookies, mix well and cool. If you had a very dry pumpkin, and the mixture turned out to be very beaten, then you can add a little cream or milk for elasticity. If on the contrary - the pumpkin is very watery, add more cookies.
- With a completely cooled candy mass, form sweets and roll in a mixture of cookie crumbs and nuts. And you can put a nut in the middle of the candy.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours
And then came the long-awaited celebration of the abdomen and mood! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try dried fruit sweets and cottage cheese sweets.