Today we will prepare an unusually delicious and simple Pavlov’s cake. This cake is prepared easily at home: but it turns out very tender, with a light crisp. The cake is beautiful, openwork, airy - and just melts in your mouth. Pavlova's cake will look great on the festive table: it will delight your children and relatives - and absolutely everyone will like it.
- egg whites - 4 pieces;
- icing sugar - 150 grams;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- starch - 1 teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams;
- 5% natural vinegar - 1 teaspoon;
- cream 33% - 250 milliliters;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons of cream;
- fruits, berries - for decoration.
Quick and delicious Pavlov’s cake. Step by step recipe
- So let's get started. We will need 4 eggs and two plates. Put the yolk in one plate, and the protein in the other.
- To correctly separate the protein from the yolk, we will use the simplest method. We break the shell with a knife, slightly halving it: do it over the cup. Part of the protein will pour out immediately, and the rest is removed by throwing the yolk from one half of the shell to the other.
- Then beat the protein to thick peaks. You can whisk with a whisk or a mixer.
- When our proteins are knocked down to a thick foam, add lemon juice to them - one tablespoon. And we continue to beat, gradually adding powdered sugar in parts. Again, mix everything well.
- While everything is whipping, we add one by one to our protein mass: vanilla sugar, starch and vinegar. Beat the protein mixture until stable peaks.
- Now we need parchment paper: we take a plate, put it on parchment paper, and draw a pencil in a circle - we will lay squirrels on these circles.
- We smooth out the laid out proteins so that the edges are above the middle.
- We take a baking tray with proteins and put in the oven, preheated in advance. Bake in a preheated oven (at 120 degrees) for 1-1.5 hours.
- When time has passed and our meringue is ready, open the oven and let cool: about 1 hour.
- Take the chilled cream (we need 250 milliliters), and beat in a chilled container. In our cream, add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar: and continue to whisk until a thick mass.
- So the time has come to tackle our wonderful cake. Take the cooled cake and spread the cream on it: apply evenly over the entire surface.
- After applying the cream, we will decorate our cake “Anna Pavlova”: for this we need various fruits (which you like)
- Tip: I took a peach and a pear. Raspberries and strawberries, kiwi, bananas, and blueberries will look very beautiful on the cake. You can use mint leaves for decoration. Cut fruit into your favorite shapes: squares or slices. After the fruit is laid out, sprinkle with icing sugar on top.
So we prepared a wonderful Pavlov’s cake - it turned out to be just unusually tasty. Dessert for a family or holiday tea party will appeal to absolutely everyone. You will find many other delicious recipes on our site "I like to cook." Bon appetit and have a nice day!