Love yummy and sweet, but there’s no time to stand in the kitchen for a long time - don’t be upset, we will tell you a cake that is prepared quickly, it turns out tasty, tender, unforgettable - “Bird's milk”. This is a confectionery made from beaten eggs. It is made in the form of chocolate-glazed candy soufflé or cake with a delicate texture.
For the test:
- flour - 130 grams;
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 130 grams;
- cocoa - 8 tablespoons;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon.
- chicken egg proteins - 5 pieces;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- water - 100 grams;
- gelatin - 10 grams.
- dark chocolate - 150 grams;
- butter - 100 grams.
Quick cake "Bird's milk." Step by step recipe
- Mix eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder and cocoa. Knead the dough well.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees. Roll out the dough and place on a greased baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes.
- While the cake is cooling, dissolve the gelatin in warm water.
- In the meantime, beat the protein to a thick foam, add sugar in the end and whisk again. Add gelatin and beat again.
- Cut the top from the cake, put the cake into the mold, fill in the souffle and cover with the second cake. Put in the refrigerator.
- In a small saucepan, put the chocolate and butter. We put on a small fire when everything melts, remove and let cool.
- We take out the cake from the refrigerator, remove it from the mold and coat it with icing. A few more minutes in the refrigerator, and the cake is ready.
Yummy dessert quick cake "Bird's milk" is ready. Spend this winter evening with a cup of tea with family and loved ones, enjoying a delicious dessert. And be sure to try the “Rotten Stump” cake and the cake in the “Minute” pan.
Bon appetit from “Very tasty”!