If you, like me, like to pamper your loved ones with dishes under the motto “tasty, but fast”, then this recipe for a quick cupcake on kefir is in your piggy bank.
- kefir - 0.5 liters;
- sugar - 400 grams;
- flour - 640 grams;
- softened butter - 200 grams;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 teaspoon of slaked vinegar.
Quick kefir cupcake. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with sugar and softened butter.
- Add kefir, slaked soda, flour. Mix until smooth.
- Lubricate the form with oil and sprinkle with flour. Pour the dough.
- Turn on the oven. After 5-10 minutes, put the form with the dough into the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
Little secret: I cover the mold with foil or baking paper so that the dough is baked evenly.
- We check as always with a match, let it cool slightly in shape, and then turn it into a dish.
- We decorate to your taste - icing, icing sugar, culinary powders.
We make aromatic tea, coffee and call everyone to sample. A quick kefir cupcake is ready. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!
Advice from personal experience: you can add anything to this cupcake (poppy seeds, dried fruits, candied fruits), except for fresh berries.
And be sure to try the easy way to make a cupcake in a pan and a chocolate cupcake whose taste is crazy!