I want to tell you how to cook a quick roll. Only 25 minutes of your time - and a fragrant biscuit roll with apple jam on your table! Easy to prepare roll with excellent taste, will appeal to everyone and everyone. The ingredients for this biscuit are available and will be found in every hostess. Let's cook a wonderful roll together. Below you can find a step-by-step description and a video recipe.
- egg - 5 pieces;
- flour - 80 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- apple (well, or whatever you like) jam.
Step-by-step recipe for quick roll
- First, separate the whites from the yolks. Beat whites separately with a pinch of salt. Start whisking at low speed, gradually increasing it. Squirrels should be whipped in a lush foam.
- Beat the yolks, gradually adding sugar, until white.
- When the sugar has completely dissolved in the yolks, add the flour, not ceasing to beat.
- Using a wooden or silicone spatula, mix the whites with the yolks. Do not bother too quickly, your movements should be gentle and accurate. Do it clockwise.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and lay out the resulting mass, distributing evenly over the entire surface.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When the biscuit has cooled, grease it with apple jam, distributing it throughout the biscuit.
- Cut with a knife the uneven edges of the biscuit, roll it with a roll. Garnish with icing sugar on top.
Let the roll stand for several hours in the refrigerator. But, I confess, I could not resist, and served at the table 30 minutes after cooking. It was incredibly tasty!
The biscuit roll turns out to be tender and very fragrant. For impregnation, you can use boiled condensed milk, all kinds of creams, it is very tasty with charlotte cream (with such a cream roll is not just tasty, it's awesome).
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook,” everything is delicious here!