"Raffaello" - everyone knows how tasty and how expensive these sweets are. This is a brand of sweets that is produced by an Italian company. The candy is a spherical wafer filled with cream and almonds. Outside is covered with coconut. Raffaello candies according to this recipe do not need to be baked or boiled. Can't wait you anymore? Me too! So let's get started.
- condensed milk - 1 can;
- butter - 200 grams;
- vanilla sugar to taste;
- coconut flakes - 200 grams;
- almonds - 70 grams.
Raffaello - a lot, fast and cheap. Step by step recipe
- Combine warm butter with condensed milk, add half of coconut flakes and vanillin. Mix everything well, put your soul into what you cook.
- You should get a thick cream, put it in the refrigerator until the next day.
- The next day, the cream is already well thickened - we will make sweets from it. This is the most enjoyable part of cooking, and we are at the finish line - put the almonds inside.
- Dip the finished sweets in the remaining chips. Keep refrigerated.
Men, take note and wonder your soul mate, because everything is so simple, but how nice. Girls, play and put your sweets in a box from the Rafaello store. Make each other nice and surprise! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We also recommend trying 3 original options for making Raffaello sweets and a cheesecake without baking with the same name!