For the preparation of Raffaello cheesecake with condensed milk without baking, I want to invite men to the stove (let not the beautiful half of humanity be offended by me). Ahead is Valentine's Day and your beloved is waiting for a declaration of love. Remember, there was an advertisement: “Instead of a thousand - Raffaello”? And an exquisite, light, delicate delicacy created by your own hands will replace a million words. I think that you can easily make home-made cheesecake without baking with mascarpone cream and decorate it with Raffaello sweets made with white chocolate yourself.
- 180 grams of white chocolate;
- 200 grams of condensed milk;
- 35 grams of butter;
- 15 grams of wafers without filling;
- 70 grams of almonds.
- 180 grams of white chocolate;
- 200 grams of cream with a fat content of 33-35%;
- 80-100 grams of fine coconut flakes;
- 500 grams of mascarpone;
- 70 grams of powdered sugar;
- a pinch of vanillin.
- 200 grams of chocolate mass;
- 12 pieces of almonds;
- 20 grams of coconut.
- 20-30 grams of coconut.
Rafaello cheesecake with condensed milk without baking. Step by step recipe
- Preparing the basis for cheesecake. On the dish we install a side from a detachable shape in the form of a heart. We lay it inside with an acetate film (you can use baking paper with silicone or Teflon coating).
- Finely chop the peeled and roasted almonds (so that the almonds are easily peeled, they must be poured with hot water, cover and leave for 15 minutes, then drain the boiling water and separate the shell). Tip: for a more even frying, it is better to use a preheated oven to 150 degrees, where to put nuts for 15 minutes.
- Grind wafers (with hands) and coconut (in a blender) into a separate bowl.
- Chopped white chocolate is combined with condensed milk and put on a steam bath. Melt, stirring, remove from the stove. Add the butter and mix thoroughly. Separate half of the resulting mass.
- In one part, add the prepared almonds and waffles. Mix and gently distribute along the bottom of the form. We put in the refrigerator.
- The second part of the chocolate mass (cooled down) is covered with a film and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cooking cheese cream. Chopped white chocolate pour the cream brought to a boil, mix until the chocolate dissolves and add the crushed coconut. Mix well and send to the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Combine chilled mascarpone with powdered sugar, a pinch of vanillin. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the mascarpone to the cooled chocolate mass, which was prepared for the cheese cream, and mix again.
- We distribute the resulting cream on a chilled base. Level and refrigerate for 7-8 hours.
- Making sweets. Chocolate mass with condensed milk (steps 4 and 6), divide into 12 parts. We form a ball from each, with peeled and roasted whole almonds inside. We run in coconut flakes. We put it in the dishes and put in the freezer for 30 minutes. Tip: you can use ready-made Raffaello sweets, only then chocolate, condensed milk and butter for the base must be halved.
- From the finished base, remove the ring from the form, the acetate film. Sprinkle the sides of the cheesecake with coconut flakes with a spatula. Decorate around the perimeter with sweets.
- To cut the finished cheesecake into portioned pieces, we do the following: cut off with a knife heated in hot water and then dried. We hold a warm knife under the base. We shift the cut piece onto a saucer.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! We also recommend trying a simple and economical option for making Raffaello sweets and a selection of 3 unusual recipes for making these sweets!
Raffaello-free cheesecake video recipe It remains only to beautifully set the festive table for two and to invite a soul mate. I think that without a reward in the form of a loving gaze for a deliciously cooked creamy cheesecake, you will not stay. Try to please your loved ones not only once a year. The attention is always pleasant and will be appreciated. The portal “Very tasty” believes that men will still use our recipes, and not only on holidays.