Cinnamon and raisins make any pastry fragrant and mouth-watering. I propose to bake with this filling very tasty, yeast buns in milk. They are lush, soft, captivating with their fabulous aroma, and for family tea drinking this is a great option. They are baked quickly and simply, you can say, without any difficulties, and the result will pleasantly surprise you. Ready buns can be poured with creamy glaze, so they will become even tastier. I will leave you a homemade glaze recipe, and cook it if you wish. On the finished bun, you need to pour a little bit of glaze, but as you noticed, for such a sweet gravy you need to bake the buns exactly as shown in the photo, folding the stripes of dough with the roll filling. Step-by-step cooking of raisins and cinnamon rolls with photo helps you bake fragrant tea baked goods in just a couple of hours.
Ingredients for Making Raisin and Cinnamon Buns
|Dry yeast||1 tbsp|
|Powdered sugar||125 g|
Step-by-step cooking of buns with raisins and nuts with a photo
- Combine half the sifted flour with high-speed yeast.
- Pour in warm milk, add softened butter and beaten egg. Remember to add a pinch of salt.
- Stir until all lumps have dissolved. Sprinkle the rest of the flour, knead the soft dough.
- Form a ball from the dough, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place for 1.5 hours.
- Put the rising dough on a work surface. Sprinkle flour on the table and roll out a 0.5 cm thick layer.
- Melt the butter and grease the entire surface of the dough with a silicone brush.
- Sprinkle sugar mixed with cinnamon on top. Lastly, spread the washed raisins over the entire surface.
- The dough should be cut into strips about 4 cm wide.
- Roll each long strip with a roll. You can immediately roll the dough layer, and then cut it into pieces and turn it upside down. Thanks to such curls, glaze better permeates the bun.
- Let the buns stand for 10-12 minutes, then send them to the preheated oven to 180-190 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- To make the icing, mix the powdered sugar, vanilla and cream and pour the prepared buns on it. You need to glaze on a plate.
Serve buns warm or cooled to tea or milk. Enjoy your meal!