I want to tell you how to make raspberry jam for the winter. The recipe is very simple, and the result is excellent. Raspberry jam turns out airy, moderately sweet and very fragrant. I hasten to remind you that raspberry jam is a natural antibiotic that will help cope with many viral diseases in the winter.
- Raspberries - 1 kilogram;
- citric acid on the tip of a knife.
- water - 400 grams;
- sugar - 1 kilogram.
Raspberry jam recipe step by step
How to make raspberry jam so that the berries as much as possible retain all their incredibly fragrant taste, I will definitely share it with you.
- Place raspberries in a sieve and rinse with cold water, strain and remove the stalks.
- Prepare sugar syrup from water and sugar, boil.
- Immerse the prepared berries in boiling syrup and boil until cooked, add citric acid at the end of cooking.
- Arrange the hot jam in clean, dry cans and roll it up.
Storing jam is good, even at room temperature.
Raspberry jam made according to this recipe is a tasty, delicate and aromatic pleasure.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!