The most fragrant and delicious of all jam preserves is raspberry jam with whole berries. During a period of viral diseases, raspberry jam can be called a remedy and a quick antipyretic. Therefore, it is this recipe for raspberry jam with whole berries that every housewife should have in stock.
- Raspberries - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 800 grams.
Step by step recipe for raspberry jam with whole berries
- Dissolve salt in a saucepan with cold water (1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water), and dip raspberries on it for 10-15 minutes. We do this in order to remove the larvae that love to plant in raspberry berries. After 10 minutes, the larvae will emerge, and we can calmly remove them with a slotted spoon.
- After this procedure, wash the raspberries at least 3 times under running water, fold them in a colander and let the water drain.
- Put raspberries in a basin and sprinkle it with sugar. Leave on for 4-6 hours.
- After this time, raspberries will start juice, put it on the fire and bring to a boil.
- Cook raspberry jam not on low heat for exactly 5 minutes, then put in sterilized jars and roll up the lids.
Raspberry jam with whole berries for five minutes, as it is cooked with us for only 5 minutes!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!