Raspberry jam has always been my favorite, most delicious and fragrant. But if we add lemon juice and vanilla to the raspberry jam, we get some blissful and touching dessert. Raspberry jam with vanilla and lemon is a good remedy for colds in the winter.
- Raspberries - 250 grams;
- juice of half a lemon;
- sugar - 350 grams;
- water - 2 tablespoons;
- vanilla - 1 teaspoon of vanillin, or vanilla pod.
Step-by-step recipe for raspberry jam with vanilla
- Sort raspberries, rinse well and let the water drain.
- Then put raspberries in a saucepan, add the juice of half a lemon and 2 tablespoons of water there, bring to a boil.
- After boiling, boil raspberries on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and let it boil for another 10 minutes.
- Put raspberry jam still hot in jars and roll it up.
Raspberry jam with vanilla and lemon has a rich aroma with notes of ecstasy.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!