I really like to cook unusual and original desserts: and I want to share with you a gorgeous recipe for a raw food cake with raspberries. I was surprised to learn that this awesome cake is made without flour, sugar, eggs and pastries. This delicacy is easy to prepare, the result is simply amazing: insanely tender, fresh and melting in your mouth, with a wonderful raspberry aroma, dessert. A feature of the cake is that it is not only tasty, but also very healthy. My family loves this cake, it very quickly disappears from the plates.
- 100 grams of dried apricots;
- 350 grams of any nuts;
- 800 grams of dates.
- 70 grams of dates;
- 3 bananas;
- 100 grams of raspberries.
Raw food cake with raspberries. Step by step recipe
- The first step is to mix until smooth with a food processor or blender, dried apricots, nuts and dates. A mixed homogeneous mixture is similar in texture to plasticine.
- Then we take the shape: I like to use a round shape, but you can choose another one.
- We lay out a homogeneous mass in the mold, filling it uniformly with it, we also form the sides so that it looks like a small basket.
- It is necessary to dry the cake well so that it holds its shape. To do this, it is better to use a dehydrator (dryer for vegetables and fruits).
- But if there is no dehydrator, then you can dry the cake in a conventional oven with the door ajar at the lowest temperature (about 40 degrees), but it takes about twenty hours.
- Ready cake must be carefully removed from the mold: it is convenient to do this with a knife, separated from the mold.
- Prepare the filling. Bananas, dates and raspberries should be mixed until smooth with a blender.
- You can use any fruit for the filling, but remember that the cake itself is very sweet, so pick fruits based on this, so as not to be cloying.
- Pour the prepared filling onto the cake, distributing it evenly over the entire surface. We send the cake for two to three hours in the freezer so that it freezes.
- You can decorate the cake with different fruits (kiwi, blueberries, banana, grapes), coconut flakes or sprigs of mint: it depends on your taste preferences.
- Before use, the cake must be thawed.
Raw raspberry cake turns out to be very beautiful and mouth-watering. Having prepared it at home, you will be convinced that desserts are also useful: after all, in our cake there are no harmful ingredients. I like that for this delicacy I can pick up my favorite fruits, each time getting a new, unusual taste. On the site "Very tasty" you can find many more interesting and original recipes for desserts. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.