Dear friends, I want to introduce you to the recipe for a truly fabulous roll. His taste is just magical. You probably haven’t tried such a tender and tasty roll. Great treat for any festive table.
for the test:
- eggs - 5 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- flour - half a glass;
- starch - 90 grams.
- whipping cream - 400 grams;
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- powdered sugar - 1 cup;
- cream fixer - 1 packet;
- fresh berries - 250 grams;
- liquor - 1 glass;
- coconut flakes - for decoration;
- raspberry juice - half a cup.
Roll "Snow Fairy Tale". Step by step recipe
- First, be sure to sift the flour. So the taste and quality will be much better.
- After the flour is sifted, add starch to it and mix. Even when you mix, you saturate it with oxygen. All this is very important when baking.
- In a separate cup, mix the eggs with sugar and beat them with a whisk or mixer.
- Then, while continuing to stir, gradually add flour. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Before spreading the dough, cover the pan with parchment paper.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- While our biscuit is baking, prepare the cream.
- Sour cream must be beaten with icing sugar. For this you need only half a glass of powder.
- We mix the remaining powder with cream and stabilizer and whisk.
- Mix whipped sour cream and cream.
- Mix 50 grams of liquor with juice, and when our roll is ready, soak them with a biscuit.
- After lubricating with cream, sprinkle with berries and turn into a roll.
- Lubricate with cream on top, sprinkle with icing sugar and decorate with the remaining berries.
Be sure to clean the finished roll in the refrigerator for several hours. With love and care for you and your family, “Very tasty.”