With this cake I always amaze and delight my guests and relatives; it turns out to be so original in the context that it is hard to believe that it is cooked at home - this is a rotten stump cake. Let me tell you how to cook it, and you will definitely treat yourself to your loved ones and relatives for the holidays.
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- sugar - 2/3 cup;
- egg - 1 piece;
- soda (slaked with vinegar) - 0.5 teaspoon;
- flour - 3 cups.
- sour cream - 750 milliliters;
- sugar - 1-1.5 cups.
- dried apricots and raisins - 150 grams each;
- nuts and prunes - 100 grams each.
Cake "rotten stump." Step by step recipe
- Prepare the filling: steam the dried fruits in boiling water, then individually pass through the meat grinder nuts, prunes, dried apricots and raisins.
- I would like to note: if the twisted dried fruits turned out to be dry, dilute them with a little hot water to make it look more like a jam. Mix nuts with prunes.
- Let's take a test: beat eggs thoroughly with sugar until smooth, then add sour cream, soda, slaked vinegar, and flour. If necessary, add flour to make the dough soft.
- Form 8 balls from the dough.
- From each roll a kind of cake, on which put the filling, and roll up a roll. You should get 2 rolls with prunes and nuts, 3 rolls with raisins, and 3 rolls with dried apricots.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and bake the rolls until golden brown.
- Then cool them and cut into small pieces.
- Make cream from sour cream and sugar. To do this, simply beat it with a mixer or mix the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Take a deep container with a removable bottom (or just a deep bowl), cover it with foil. Lubricate the film well with a layer of sour cream, then put the sliced slices of rolls, fill with sour cream on top, and continue with all layers.
- Leave the cake in the refrigerator for 8 hours, then turn it over and get this beauty. Garnish with walnuts on the sides at the top.
A piece of this cake on a plate looks very nice, and how delicious it is! Be sure to cook! And be sure to try the Bird's milk quick cake and the Minute minute cake.
Bon appetit from “I like to cook”!