The divinely delicious royal cake without flour is a frequent guest in my kitchen, because my family is delighted with such a sweetness. Homemade royal cream cake is cooked quickly and without the use of flour. Soft cakes soaked in delicate cream are so delicious that you lick your fingers. The nutty aroma of sweets just drives crazy. Well, how can you not fall in love with such a treat? When it’s so delicious that you want to eat piece by piece.
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- cocoa - 50 grams;
- chocolate for decoration;
- eggs - 10 pieces;
- powdered sugar - 400 grams;
- two tablespoons of starch;
- walnuts - 400 - 500 grams;
- 200 grams of butter;
- cognac - 1 tablespoon.
Royal cake without flour. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a royal cake in eggs, separate the yolks from the proteins (if you use fresh eggs, baking will be especially tender).
- Combine 240 grams of powdered sugar with proteins and beat well with a mixer.
- Add two tablespoons of starch to the proteins and mix gently.
- Add the fried walnuts to the dough and mix gently (if desired, the nuts can be chopped a little, but not much).
- For a royal cake, you can bake one cake, or several. Today I will tell you how to make one big cake quickly - this will save your time.
- To send a baking tray for cake, pour out the dough with parchment. Spread the dough evenly over the entire baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put the pan in the oven, immediately reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake the cake for 20 - 25 minutes. When the cake is baked, it will turn beige.
- Beat 200 grams of softened butter with a mixer.
- Combine the chicken yolks with powdered sugar and beat everything with a mixer.
- Pour milk into the egg-sugar mixture and stir everything in one direction until smooth.
- Put the pan on a small fire, pour the cream and, stirring gradually, bring the cream to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat and let the cream cool.
- Into the cooled custard for the cake, add the previously prepared butter, cocoa powder (through a sieve), one tablespoon of cognac (as an option: cognac can be replaced with rum or liquor) and beat the cream with a mixer.
- Divided baked walnut cake into several parts (I cut into three parts, but you can also into four). Then, each part of the cake is well smeared with chocolate cream and lay the cake one on top of another, forming a royal cake.
- Garnish with crumbs, nuts and grated chocolate.
Tempting appetizing cake will decorate any table. A piece of such sweetness is worthy of high praise.
In more detail, how and from what to bake a royal meringue cake can be viewed on the video recipe.
Cook with me and “I love to cook” !!!