Do you know what rye pancakes are? I remember when I was a kid watching some American family movie, and there my mother fusses in the kitchen, cooks pancakes. But the pancakes are not like our Slavic thin pancakes. This is a cross between pancakes and pancakes, they are cooked by the Americans and watered mainly with wedge syrup. I really wanted to cook the same ones, they looked very appetizing. But how to cook, if not just the recipe, but you don’t even know the name? Time has passed, now I know for sure that American pancakes are pancakes, I know thousands of recipes for their preparation. Today I will describe the recipe for dietary pancakes. We will knead the dough for our delicious cakes on the basis of rye flour, from which our pastries will become immensely useful, tasty and will find a pleasant brown color. The calorie content of our dish will be only 200 Kcal per 100 grams. High nutritional value and excellent taste make this dish the pinnacle of excellence. Let's start cooking.
- 1 cup of nonfat milk;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 cup rye flour;
- 1 teaspoon stevia or 2 tbsp. l brown sugar;
- 1/2 teaspoon slaked soda;
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Rye pancakes: a step by step recipe
- Beat the egg with salt and stevia or sugar.
- Add milk and vegetable oil to the egg mixture and mix thoroughly again.
- We extinguish soda and pour into the dough, add flour. Kneading to a consistency, average between pancake dough and pancake dough.
- We heat the non-stick pan over medium heat and begin to bake the pancakes, pouring the dough with a small scoop into the pan. Ideally, pancakes should be no more than 12 centimeters in diameter. You do not need to grease the pan with oil, as the oil has already been added to the dough.
- Fry the cakes on both sides for 1 minute. If you cook them under the lid, periodically erasing moisture from the inside with a towel, the pancakes will cook faster, brown evenly on all surfaces.
- We put ready American pancakes on a dish in a pile, decorate with berries, cottage cheese on top and pour with sweet syrup.
If desired, rye flour can be replaced with whole grain, but you will lose a spectacular blush, and the splendor of pancakes will be different. Eat without fear for your figure. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the classic diet pancakes and diet pancakes with rice flour.