Dear friends, today, together with I Love Cooking, I want to introduce you to the recipe for an unusually delicious Sancho Pancho cake. Getting ready is easy. It does not need to be cooked in the oven. This is my favorite recipe, because he’s just licking his fingers. Try this pineapple cake and you will definitely like it.,
- biscuit (prepared cakes) - 1 package;
- butter - 200 grams;
- condensed milk - 1 can;
- bitter chocolate - 1 bar;
- assorted fruits - for decoration;
- coconut flakes - 50 grams;
- canned pineapple - 200 grams.
Cake "Sancho Pancho". Step by step recipe
- To prepare our cake, we need soft butter, so get it in advance from the refrigerator.
- Condensed milk and butter are sent to a deep plate.
- To make the butter easier to beat, cut it into small pieces, beat thoroughly with a mixer.
- Grease each cake with cream and spread pineapple slices.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath, cool and pour on top.
- With the help of fruits, decorate our cake on top and sprinkle with coconut.
- To decorate the cake, use the photo or show your imagination.
- We send the finished cake overnight to the refrigerator.
You can cook fruit filling to your taste. Very often I use cherries instead of pineapple. You can use those fruits that you love most. Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is very tasty here! Next time we offer to try the delicious Eskimo cake or the incredibly tender and airy Milk Girl cake.