Do you know what delicious sandwiches with jam? And anyway, how do we get culinary recipes? And they become loved, sometimes - our company? Of course you say: from the cookbook, or from the Internet. It is truth too. But, nevertheless, the best, proven recipes come to us from our glorious grandmothers - beloved handymen of all trades! My grandmother loved to cook - on Saturday morning she put on clean clothes, tied her head with a handkerchief and kneaded the dough in a large pan - a lot of people will come on Sunday! And she did everything with love and joy.
And I want to share with you my grandmother's signature recipe for sand bagels with jam: now it is so easy to do with the site "I like to cook."
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- sifted flour - 300 grams;
- fresh egg - 1 piece;
- butter - 250 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 15 grams;
- salt - one pinch;
- baking powder dough - 1 teaspoon;
- jar of jam;
- powdered sugar for sprinkling bagels.
Sand bagels with jam. Step by step recipe
- Pour the flour into a dry bowl.
- In the same bowl on a grater with large holes, three cold oil, mix by hand.
- In a bowl with flour and butter, put the cottage cheese and mix well.
- We break the egg into a plate and beat it lightly with a fork, add salt and vanilla sugar to it.
- Pour the egg mixture into the curd dough, mix thoroughly with your hand, add the baking powder.
- Knead the dough quickly so that the butter does not melt - it should remain cold.
- The dough should be homogeneous, delicate, soft and not stick to your hands.
- We divide the curd dough into 2 parts (in the video by 6): you need to form 2 balls out of it.
- Wrap the balls for the curd bagels in cling film and put in the refrigerator for one hour (this dough can lie in the refrigerator and a couple of days - if necessary).
- We take out shortcrust pastry balls from the refrigerator, roll one ball thinly, sprinkling flour on both sides so that the dough does not stick to the surfaces.
- Cut a large circle from this test: it is convenient to cut with a pizza wheel, if it is not there, cut it with a knife.
- Divide and cut the circle into 4 parts, and then cut each quarter of the circle into 6 parts - we get narrow, long segments.
- The wide side of the segment should be greased with a thin layer of jam - until the middle.
- Now tightly twist the segment, starting from the wide side, when the jam starts to end - twist weaker.
- We cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and put the sandal bagel with the tip-tail down so that it does not unwind. Total bagels should turn out on one large baking sheet.
- We heat the oven and bake bagels at a temperature of 200 degrees for 17-20 minutes.
- We take out the baking sheet, allow the sand bagels to cool completely and sprinkle them with powdered sugar on top.
You can pour hot tea, invite guests and enjoy delicious, delicate sand bagels! And for tea drinking remember with gratitude our grandmothers. And in response to questions about the origin of the recipe, smile slyly and meaningfully shut up, pausing ... And then answer, with pride: “This is our signature recipe! Bon appetit to all! ”