I love everyone’s famous tiramisu dessert and often cook it at home, but to make this dessert you need savoyardi cookies, which our manufacturers make according to their recipe, and they turn out not quite as they should, and buying Italian is quite expensive for the money. Therefore, on “I love to cook,” I want to share a real recipe on how to make savoyardi cookies at home. You can view the preparation of tiramisu biscuits in more detail on the video from the youtub channel.
- flour - 60 grams;
- sugar - 60 grams;
- yolks - 2 pieces;
- squirrels - 3 pieces;
- icing sugar - 30 grams.
Savoyardi cookies. Step by step recipe
- Whisk the yolks with half the sugar until airy foam.
- Beat the whites separately with the rest of the sugar to steep peaks.
- Sift flour, preferably 2 times.
- In small parts, alternating flour and proteins, we introduce them into the yolk mass, gently mixing with a spatula.
- We put the dough in a pastry bag and place the sticks, approximately 8 centimeters, at a distance of 3-4 centimeters from each other, as they will increase during baking (place the cookies on a baking sheet covered with parchment).
- Sprinkle more raw cookies with powdered sugar and send to the oven for 10-15 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Remove from the pan while still hot with a spatula and leave to cool.
Delicate Savoyardi cookies ready! It turned out light, airy, crispy - you lick your fingers. Use it as a basis for tiramisu or just enjoy the unique taste with a cup of coffee or tea. Join us on “I love to cook,” there are many delicious and proven recipes. And next time we’ll tell you how to make the “Fireworks Salute” cookies and real fortune cookies.
Enjoy your meal!