Dear hostesses, I want to share with you a shortbread recipe. It cooks quickly and is eaten the same. My girlfriends who are on a diet can not resist and are treated to baking. Sometimes you can treat yourself to sweets. All friends are constantly asking how to make shortbread cookies. So I will share the secret of a simple and tasty dessert.
We will need:
- 520 grams of flour;
- 250 grams of margarine;
- 200 grams of powdered sugar;
- 100 milliliters of sunflower oil;
- 4 tablespoons of starch;
- 1 gram of vanillin.
A big plus is that the ingredients for shortbread cookies are always at hand. Therefore, in case of an unexpected visit, guests will have something to treat them with. And for myself and my family, I bake delicious shortbread cookies almost every weekend. My sweet tooth sweeps it away at the speed of light.
Shortbread cookies that melt in your mouth. Step cooking
- Take margarine, starch and half powdered sugar (100 grams), whip it all with a mixer. Then slowly pour in the sunflower oil and stir constantly. Add vanillin without ceasing to whisk. Next, the step-by-step preparation of shortbread cookies requires the introduction of flour in small parts.
- After everything is thoroughly whipped, a solid dough is obtained. You need to stretch it with your hands to make it smooth. You must give this process at least 5 minutes. The dough should not stick to your hands.
- Next, to make shortbread cookies, you need to give the dough a round or oval shape. Then we cut it with a knife. The bars should be 1-2 cm thick. And then we cut these strips of dough into cubes 1 cm high and wide. Since we are making shortbread cookies at home, we can give it any shape. It’s more convenient for me to make squares, but you can come up with anything (flowers, rhombuses, hearts).
- We prepare a baking dish, cover it with parchment paper. I do not lubricate it with oil, because we have already added it to the dough. I like this simple recipe for shortbread cookies because it does not stick in the form and therefore, then you do not need to wash the baking sheet for a long time.
- We bake our dessert at 150 degrees 40-50 minutes. Cooking time may vary, it all depends on the oven. Once I cooked a sand dessert with a friend at home, so it took a little less time in her modern oven. Readiness can be determined by type. Baking should become ruddy and acquire a yellowish tint.
- The step-by-step recipe for shortbread cookies is completed using the remainder of the powdered sugar. It is necessary to completely roll in our finished baking.
Now you can serve homemade shortbread cookies to guests or to your tea. It turns out much better than the store. Yes, and we will be sure that the dessert is prepared from natural products. Cookies will surely appeal to both children and adults. And be sure to check out “Very Delicious” more often. Enjoy your meal!