Shortcrust pie with curd filling is prepared very quickly. And in the cooking process, you can connect the whole family, and especially the kids. They will really like it! And you will get a very original dessert - tasty, satisfying and healthy.
- cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- butter - 200 grams;
- flour - 250 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sugar - 6 tablespoons;
- sour cream - 4 tablespoons;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 pinch.
Shortcrust pie with curd filling. Step by step recipe
- Combine flour, a tablespoon of baking powder, a pinch of salt and sugar in three pots, three tablespoons. Grate the butter. Make the sand crumbs.
- Make the filling. Mix the cottage cheese with sugar, beat the egg and pour the sour cream. Whisk well in a blender.
- Take a form, grease with butter and line with ready-made crumbs, remember a little and lay out the filling. Sprinkle with crumbs again.
- Preheat the oven 200 degrees and set the cake for half an hour.
Curd cake is ready to eat, it turns out incredibly tasty. Have a nice tea party from I Love Cooking! Next time we will prepare delicious shortbread cookies and grated shortbread cake.