I want to offer chocolate lovers to prepare a simple and tasty dessert - an unusual chocolate chip cookie. This cookie is also called marble: during baking, the cookies crack, increasing in volume, and surprisingly beautiful patterns are obtained. Such a dessert attracts attention not only with its unusual appearance, but also with its amazing chocolate aroma. Cookies are prepared very quickly and easily: unusual desserts do not always mean long standing by the stove or scarce ingredients that can hardly be found. Our cookies are confirmation that the original dessert can be obtained in a matter of minutes from the most common products: and the look and taste of chocolate cookies is just wonderful.
- 100 grams of bitter chocolate;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 120 grams of wheat flour;
- 120 grams of sugar;
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa;
- half a teaspoon of soda;
- a pinch of salt;
- powdered sugar.
Simple and delicious desserts: chocolate chip cookies. Step by step recipe
- In order to make a delicious chocolate chip cookie, you first need to melt chocolate and butter in a water bath.
- So that these ingredients melt faster, chocolate can be broken into pieces, and the butter needs to be allowed to melt at room temperature or melt a little using the microwave, and then cut into cubes.
- You can make chocolate yourself. To do this, melt 50 grams of butter in a water bath, microwave or allow time to melt at room temperature. Add 100 grams of cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon of sugar to melted butter: mix everything well.
- Boil the resulting homogeneous mixture in a water bath, bring to a boil, then cook for two minutes, stirring constantly. Chocolate is ready.
- We make a water bath: for this, we heat water in a pan, put a stewpan on top and melt chocolate with butter, stirring with a spoon.
- We take one egg, drive it into a separate bowl, pour sugar and whisk lightly with a whisk.
- If you have a desire, you can add vanilla extract to eggs and sugar, mix everything well.
- Pour melted chocolate with butter into whipped sugar with an egg and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- To the mixed homogeneous mass add flour, soda, cocoa and salt sifted through a sieve. Knead the dough. Thoroughly mix the dough so that there are no lumps - it should turn out to be thick, but not tight. It is better to knead it with a spatula: because by its consistency it is quite sticky.
- Wrap the mixed dough with cling film and put in the freezer for one hour.
- After the dough has stood for one hour in the freezer, we form balls of the size of a walnut out of it (making the balls with your palms is best). Dip each chocolate ball in icing sugar: make sure that there are no gaps - you need to make a dense sugar shell.
- We turn to baking cookies. Cover the baking dish with parchment paper, put the formed balls on it (at a short distance from each other) and put it in the oven preheated to 180 degrees: bake for ten minutes.
- When the chocolate balls with powder are baked, the dough will rise a little and crack, creating beautiful marble patterns.
- As soon as the dough is cracked - the cookies are almost ready, you do not need to overexpose them, otherwise they will become dry and hard.
- The readiness of the dough can also be checked with a wooden stick: if it is dry, then the cookies are ready.
- Sprinkle baked balls on top with powder. Cookies are slightly cracked, crispy on the outside and soft inside.
Our chocolate chip cookies are ready - this dessert conquers with its wonderful taste and wonderful view. Looking at these cookies, you get a sense of celebration: they want to treat and delight their loved ones. It is not particularly necessary to decorate this dessert: it is simply sprinkled with powder - since its appearance in itself is very beautiful and unusual. Such a dessert will make your tea party more festive and enjoyable, and its aroma and taste will not leave anyone indifferent. On the site "I like to cook" there are a lot of delicious cookie recipes.