I blinded him from what was ... but it turned out so beautiful, tasty and very fast. This is the option when there is no time, but you need to surprise and feed the guests or just to please loved ones. A simple pie is prepared from a minimum number of products, but you can dream up with various options for toppings and make a “bouquet feast”. I propose the option with apples, but have already done with nectarine, pears and even sausage. And your imagination can discover new masterpieces of this cake.
- puff pastry - 300 grams;
- apples - 2-3 pieces;
- sugar - about 100 grams;
- cinnamon to taste.
A simple cake "Bouquet of roses." Step by step recipe
- I choose apples with red skin, the roses are more colorful, split in half, cut the core, finely chop into thin slices.
- To make the apples more elastic, they are boiled in sugar syrup for a couple of minutes (syrup: water 150 grams and 50 grams of sugar). It is better to boil in small portions and do not mix, so that they do not scatter. Then fold in a colander and put on a towel to dry a little.
- Roll the dough thinly, cut into strips 4-5 centimeters wide and 25-30 centimeters long. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon (I also experimented with grated cottage cheese with sugar, custard - yummy!).
- Put apple slices on each of the strips. Spread one by one, like a train, carefully twist into a roll, bend the bottom of the dough under a rose, carefully spread the petals.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10-20 minutes.
- You can decorate with powdered sugar, delicious topping.
When I baked, I placed the cakes too close, they stuck together and I got a real cake from a bouquet of roses. You can do as I do or individually. And the roses are so airy, one thing to eat! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We recommend you to pay attention to the oat low-calorie pie with peaches of very easy preparation and the cake “Sponge on jelly”.