Cooking some delicious homemade simple desserts for the festive table. I bring to your attention a recipe for delicious homemade sweets from dried fruits and nuts, chocolate mini cheesecakes with cherries and homemade cool delicious lemonade. All these sweets are not only presentable, but also very useful: they are made exclusively from natural products. Nuts, honey and dried fruits contained in sweets are an additional source of energy, and drunk cherry combined with chocolate cream is a classic in the world of desserts. The coolness of a lemon drink will refresh you in any weather - even in the hottest.
For the first dessert:
- almonds - 50 grams;
- light raisins - 100 grams;
- dates - 100 grams;
- cranberries - 100 grams;
- honey - 1 tablespoon;
- sesame seeds - 50 grams;
- orange peel - 0.3 teaspoon.
For the second dessert:
- fat cottage cheese - 250 grams;
- chocolate chip cookies - 200 grams;
- butter - 70 grams;
- cream 33% - 50 milliliters;
- dark chocolate - 130 grams;
- granulated sugar - 50 grams;
- frozen cherries - 100 grams;
- cognac - 25 milliliters;
- cocktail cherries - for decoration.
For the third dessert (lemonade):
- lemon - 1 piece;
- cold water - 400 milliliters;
- granulated sugar - 100 grams;
- ice cubes - 10 pieces.
Simple desserts. Step by step recipe
- Cooking the first light and delicious dessert: dried fruit sweets. Grind nuts in a blender until small crumbs are formed. You can take any: for example, almonds.
- We also grind raisins, dates and cranberries with a blender. You can use any dried fruits for this recipe, but I like the combination of sweet dates and sour dried cranberries, which gives the dessert a balanced taste.
- We combine the mass of dried fruits with nut crumbs, add a tablespoon of honey and a little orange zest. Mix everything and form small balls with wet palms: approximately two centimeters in diameter.
- Ready candies need to be run in sesame seeds and set in a cold place.
- Cooking a second equally delicious homemade dessert: chocolate mini cheesecakes with cherries. For this dessert, we need cherries: you can take both frozen berries and fresh ones. Remove the seeds from the cherries and fill with cognac. We give half an hour so that the cherries are saturated with cognac.
- Separately chop the chocolate chip cookies into crumbs. We take any cookies that we like.
- Grind cottage cheese with sugar separately. Curd should be taken in high fat content: at least 9%, and even better - homemade. You can do this with a blender - or just grate it thoroughly
- Add melted butter to the crumbs from the cookies and mix well. Then we lay out the mass of cookies on paper muffins. Evenly distribute forming the sides and set aside in a cold place.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath to a liquid state, add cherries that were saturated with cognac. You can track a little.
- Mix cherries with chocolate and curd.
- Separately, beat the chilled cream and also introduce into the chocolate-curd mass.
- We fill our baskets with this curd filling. And send it to the refrigerator. Sprinkle grated chocolate on top. Before serving, decorate with cocktail cherries.
- Now prepare the quick lemonade. For him, we need to cut lemons into pieces, remove the seeds from them and, together with sugar, very cold water and ice cubes - all this needs to be crushed in a blender. Beat one minute. Lemonade can be filtered through a strainer and poured into sugar-decorated glasses.
- Tip. Lemons for lemonade are better to take very ripe.
Having prepared these two simple desserts and a drink, you can delight your children and their friends - or invite old girlfriends to a party. Such a wonderful treat, cooked with your own hands, will appeal to your household. Cook with the site “I like to cook” to always surprise family and friends with culinary innovations.