A simple honey cake: excellent in taste, soft, with a delicate aroma of honey - a wonderful dessert. Butter cream gives honey cake softness, juiciness and tenderness. Bake a tempting mouth-watering honey sweet at home in strength for each of you !!! Every experienced housewife has her own cherished recipe for honey cake: after all, this home-made culinary delight almost always turns out to be 100% and does not disappoint guests and households. And I am no exception: I want to tell you a simple recipe on how and from which to bake an incredibly delicious honey cake.
Let's see what we need for this.
- margarine - 100 grams;
- one glass of sugar;
- honey - 2 tablespoons;
- baking soda - 1 teaspoon;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- two chicken eggs;
- flour - 2 cups.
For creamy cream:
- 400 grams of cream;
- three tablespoons of sugar.
A simple honey cake. Step by step recipe
- Dough for shortcakes will be cooked in a water bath. We put a bowl of water on the fire, and put a pan in it, in which we will prepare the dough for honey cakes.
- Then we send sugar, honey and margarine to the pan. Stirring gradually, dissolve everything to a homogeneous liquid mass.
- In a liquid honey mass, add one teaspoon of baking soda and, stirring, hold the mass in a water bath for 10 minutes. And only when the honey mass begins to change color, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- In a pan with honey, add 200 grams of sour cream and mix well.
- Next, we drive in two chicken eggs one by one (it is very good to use homemade eggs for baking, always fresh) and again mix everything thoroughly.
- Pre-sift two cups of wheat flour.
- Now add the sifted wheat flour into small saucepan in small portions and mix thoroughly until smooth (it is very important that there are no lumps in the dough).
- We cover the baking dish for honey cake with baking paper (we will bake one large cake, so it is better to use a baking sheet).
- Pour the dough and evenly even out over the entire mold.
- We bake at a temperature of 200 degrees for 15 minutes (the baking time depends on your oven, so the readiness of the cake can be checked with a wooden toothpick).
- We take the finished cake from the oven and leave it to cool completely.
- Cut the cooled honey cake for the cake with a sharp knife into four parts, cut the edges and give the cake the same shape (each cake can be cut horizontally, then a lot of cake will be obtained).
- From the scraps we make crumbs for sprinkling the cake (I rub the scraps finely with a grater).
- To prepare a creamy cream for honey cake, in a small container, combine the cream with sugar and mix well. Leave the cream to stand for a few minutes to dissolve the sugar.
- Then beat the cream well with a mixer.
- We coat all honey cakes with ready-made butter cream.
- We lay cakes with cream on top of each other: in this way we form a cake.
- Smear the sides of the cake with butter cream and sprinkle with crumbs.
- We leave the cake to stand for several hours: so that it is well saturated with cream.
Once I made a cake according to this recipe, not with butter cream, but with condensed milk. It turned out delicious, but it seems to me that with cream is much tastier. Be creative and decorate the cake to your liking. It looks very original when the top of the cake is decorated with walnuts.
A simple honey cake without rolling cake, cooked at home, very tasty and satisfying. Serve honey with aromatic coffee or tea. Such a dessert will decorate any holiday table, it will pleasantly surprise and nourish your guests heartily.
Cook with “I love to cook”! We wish you a pleasant tea party and good mood.