I love pastries, and especially simple quick recipes. Simple cookies on margarine captivated me with its accessibility and ease of preparation. It's hard to believe, but the dough consists of only 3 ingredients! There was oil in the original, but I only had margarine in my arsenal. And, I tell you, it turned out super! I tried it with butter, but on margarine it tastes better! It’s up to you to choose, but the fact that the recipe is simple is not worth talking about.
- flour - 250 grams;
- cream margarine - 170 grams;
- 100 grams of sugar.
Step-by-step recipe for simple cookies in the oven
- Mix margarine at room temperature with half the sugar. I just grind with a fork until smooth.
- Sift flour and slowly add to margarine with sugar.
- You will get a fairly soft and tender dough.
- On a table, roll a sausage out of dough and dip it in the remaining sugar on all sides.
- Cut into small pieces resembling stumps.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and place in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
After the specified time, homemade cookies are ready. Rather serve warm tea or milk and treat your relatives with a simple but very tasty cookie.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us! Next time we suggest you make cookies on mayonnaise or cookies on beer.