A childhood childhood treat is a simple rosette cookie through a meat grinder. I remember how in childhood I stood and helped my mother, pulled my small hands to catch the shortcrust pastry that came out of the meat grinder. Mom very beautifully gave him the shape of a flower: and after baking, the cookies looked like a bud of a blossoming rose. Remembering such touching moments, I want to share this simple and tasty cookie recipe through a meat grinder. If you have not had a simple Soviet meat grinder for which we cooked it in childhood for a long time, this is not a problem. I had to try to cook it in an electric meat grinder. Everything turned out quickly and very cool. Try to cook you too.
- wheat flour - 320 grams (2 cups);
- soft butter - 100 grams;
- sugar sand - 100 grams;
- chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- baking powder for dough - 1 teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- poppy for decoration - 10 grams;
- milk - 1 tablespoon;
- a pinch of salt.
Simple rosette cookies through a meat grinder. Step by step recipe
- In the prepared deep bowl, mix the following dry ingredients: wheat flour, baking powder.
- In a separate small bowl, stir two eggs with a fork. We take about one tablespoon into a separate bowl: it will come in handy a little later for greasing cookies before baking.
- Now in a bowl with the main egg mass, add sugar, sand, vanilla sugar and butter at room temperature. Using a submersible blender, break everything into a homogeneous mass. The hand blender can be safely replaced with a mixer.
- Gradually add one tablespoon of prepared dry ingredients from the first paragraph of our step-by-step recipe. Be sure to sift through a sieve. First mix everything in a bowl with a silicone spatula. Next, go to the work surface and knead not sticky, but elastic and uniform shortbread dough. Cover the dough and put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Now you need to prepare a meat grinder. For our cookies we do not need a knife from a meat grinder: we collect everything else in the usual way. We need a nozzle with the smallest holes.
- We take out the dough from the refrigerator. We tear off a small piece and pass it through a meat grinder. With your free hand, support the dough that comes out. A strip of dough should be approximately 15-20 centimeters in length. Using a knife, cut it off and transfer it to a baking sheet (first you need to cover it with parchment paper).
- Separate several thin strips of dough from a large strip and give the shape of a rose. (How it looks, you can look at the video under the recipe). Do not press or squeeze the dough strongly: it should not be clogged, but tender and airy when baked.
- Add a tablespoon of milk to a tablespoon of eggs that was set aside earlier and grease all the cookies with a brush. And sprinkle with dry poppy seeds for decoration.
- We heat the oven to 200 * C. We bake cookies for about 15-20 minutes: until cooked and roasted. I got 25 fairly large cookies from a kneaded dough.
An unusual cookie through a meat grinder turns out to be very cute and homemade, a little fragile and fragrant. Cook it with your children: let your children remember simple and wonderful family recipes. “I love to cook” sincerely wishes you a pleasant tea party and appetite!