When the holiday is approaching, you always want to cook something special. Such that it was tasty, and at the same time decorated our holiday table. The appetizer cake of salmon and spinach "Semuzhkin whim" has an incredibly magical taste and original presentation.
- 280 grams of cottage cheese;
- Greek yogurt - 240 grams;
- a pair of pickled cucumbers;
- slightly salted salmon - 250 grams;
The main ones:
- chicken eggs - 5 pieces;
- 150 milliliters of milk;
- 50 grams of butter;
- two tablespoons of flour;
- frozen spinach - 500 grams.
- ground nutmeg;
- ground ginger and black pepper.
Snack cakes of salmon and spinach Semuzhkin whim. Step by step recipe
- Defrost and chop spinach.
- Melt the butter over low heat, add the flour in small portions. Pour the milk gradually in a small stream and mix well. Add all the spices to taste and let it cool.
- When cooled, mix the yolks with the spinach mass.
- Beat the whites separately and gradually introduce the spinach.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment, pour out the cooked mass.
- Send to a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Finely chop the fish, cucumbers, greens into cubes for the filling. Add yogurt and curd cheese. Mix well.
- When the spinach pie is baked, take out and cut in half.
- Apply the filling evenly on the first and second layer.
- Put in the refrigerator for impregnation.
- Before serving, cut into portions.
You can decorate on your own. The taste of snack cakes is simply gorgeous. Enjoy your meal. Only for "I love to cook."