The classic Snickers cake recipe is quite simple even for a novice hostess! The cake is delicious and very nutritious! The seductive taste of a stretching nougat in combination with caramel and nuts is the highlight of a nut cake. My family was delighted with its similarity to all the adored chocolate bars, and it was prepared exclusively from natural products. Fans of sweets will appreciate the perfection of its captivating taste.
- salt - 2.5 grams;
- peanuts peeled - 100 grams;
- powdered sugar from 2.5 to 5 grams.
- cream 20% fat - 140 grams;
- sugar - 220 grams;
- glucose syrup (cook it yourself) - 250 grams;
- warm milk - 80 milliliters.
- sugar sand - 350 grams;
- water - 150 milliliters;
- citric acid - 2 grams;
- soda - 1.5 grams.
- peanut butter - 63 grams;
- glucose syrup (we will cook it ourselves) - 30 grams;
- powdered sugar - 330 grams;
- water - 60 milliliters;
- egg whites - 2 pieces;
- salt - 2 teaspoons.
- chocolate (any, but it is better to use dark) - 400 grams;
- 20% cream - 200 milliliters.
We also need 250 grams of peeled peanuts.
And, of course - a culinary thermometer.
Snickers Cake Step by step recipe
- We wash 250 grams of peanuts under running water, blot it with a towel, and dry well. We cover the baking sheet with parchment paper, pour the peanuts in one layer and send the oven, which we preheat to 180 degrees. After 5 minutes, take out.
- We are preparing a form suitable for our cake (how to choose it correctly, see the video under the recipe). Lubricate with oil and cover with baking (or parchment) paper.
- While the nuts are in the oven, we will prepare glucose syrup.
- In a saucepan (with a dense bottom and high sides) we mix sugar, water and citric acid. With constant stirring, over a small fire, bring to a boil (the boiling temperature is measured with a thermometer - it should be 115C). Remove from heat, add soda and mix (quench the reaction) until the bubbles disappear.
- To prepare peanut butter, fry the nuts in a pan (about 10 minutes) and use a blender to grind. Pour them one teaspoon of powdered sugar + half a teaspoon of salt. Beat about 15 minutes until cream. You can add a little vegetable oil to speed up the process.
- For thick caramel we take about 225 grams of sugar, add 140 milliliters of cream and 80 milliliters of milk. We mix everything in a pan. Here we pour 250 milliliters of previously prepared syrup. Warm over low heat and stir. Remove when the boiling point reaches 115.
- Pour the nuts from the baking sheet into caramel, mix and pour into the prepared form. Cool in cool water, in the sink (about 20 minutes).
- The secret to making nougat is to mix powdered sugar (330 grams), 30 grams of syrup, water (60 milliliters) and heat it to exactly 120 degrees. We mix 2 proteins with a blender and at the same time pour the freshly obtained mass there. Pour a little salt (0.5 teaspoon), peanut butter and all this mix until a dense mass is obtained. Pour the resulting nougat into a mold on nuts and caramel and cool in a sink with cold water.
- For complete cooling, we send the cake form to the refrigerator.
- Cream ganache is done as follows. We warm the cream, but do not boil, and pour the chocolate, which melts after 3-4 minutes. Beat with a mixer and let cool for 30-60 minutes at room temperature.
- We take out our cake from the mold, remove the parchment. Pour the finished ganache (a small amount) onto a clean parchment and align it with the length and width of the cake. Spread the cake on top and grease the top and walls with chocolate.
- We remove the cake again in the refrigerator until it cools completely.
Incredibly sweet, delicious Snickers cake will pleasantly surprise and give an unforgettable experience to your family. It is ideal for both a holiday and a family tea party!
On “I love to cook” you will find a sea of recipes for delicious dishes prepared at home that will not leave your guests indifferent!