Taste of childhood: what kind of delicious home-made sweets my mother made for me and called them “Snickers”. A real bar can envy such a taste. They just melt in your mouth, and it's hard to see when they managed to end. They are prepared quickly and simply, and the necessary products are clear and accessible.
- dry cream - 300 grams;
- granulated sugar - 1 cup;
- cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons;
- oil - 30-50 grams;
- milk - 50 grams;
- peanuts - 400 grams.
Homemade Snickers sweets. Step by step recipe
- Dry the nuts lightly in a pan.
- We prepare chocolate sauce: mix milk, sugar and cocoa powder, knead until smooth and put on low heat. Be sure to constantly stir.
- As soon as the mass begins to boil, add nuts, oil and turn off.
- Gradually introduce the cream, stirring constantly. The mass will immediately begin to thicken. Knead well and leave for 15-20 minutes to cool.
- Knead the chocolate-nut mass again with your hands, roll the sweets (you can use koloboks, you can use sausages as you like). I recommend wetting your hands in water before sculpting sweets, as the dough may stick.
- Put on a surface covered with cling film or parchment, refrigerate for a couple of hours to freeze.
Unforgettably delicious Snickers homemade sweets, very fragrant, tender, that you are afraid to swallow your tongue. Cooking for her son’s birthday, not only children were delighted, but also adults. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! We recommend that you also try unusual carrot sweets and delicious homemade bounty sweets.