An unusually tasty, fragrant and very healthy dessert - sour cream souffle. A wonderful souffle with strawberries just melts in your mouth. Sour cream dessert with gelatin is the perfect lifesaver for any occasion. Using different silicone forms, you can create any masterpiece to your liking: hearts for a romantic dinner, animals, cars and fairy-tale characters for a child’s birthday, flowers - for Easter.
- 300 grams of sour cream of any fat content;
- 300 grams of strawberries (or any other berries);
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 20 grams of gelatin;
- 80 milliliters of water;
- 80 milliliters of milk.
Sour cream souffle. Step by step recipe
- Pour 10 grams of gelatin into the water. The remaining 10 grams - in milk. Mix and leave to swell (read the instructions).
- Mix sour cream with 100 grams of sugar, mix with a whisk and leave for some time so that the sugar dissolves.
Tip. If you use powdered sugar instead of sugar, you don’t have to wait for its dissolution.
- From thawed strawberries (you can also use fresh ones) and 100 grams of sugar, using a submersible blender, make berry puree.
- We heat up the swollen gelatin (by no means bringing it to a boil, otherwise it will lose its properties) until it is completely dissolved. Let it cool slightly so that it is not very hot.
- Once again, beat the sour cream with a whisk (we do not need a lush mass, so the whisk is the best tool in this situation) and pour the gelatin solution that we made in milk. Stir.
- Pour the cooled gelatin solution (on water) into the berry puree. Mix thoroughly.
- Silicone mold (I have beautiful hearts, and you choose what you want to see in the end) on ⅔ fill sour cream soufflé and put in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to set the jelly.
- After the sour cream souffle is grabbed from above, we get out the form and pour in berry jelly. We remove the form in the freezer until it freezes completely (it will be easier to remove the finished product).
- We take out the finished sour cream souffle with strawberries from the tin, put it on a serving dish.
- With the remaining berry souffle, fill the hollow places in the dessert. If you have a different kind of shape, just put the berry jelly in the refrigerator until it solidifies.
A fabulously beautiful and incredibly tasty dessert is also very useful: after all, it is prepared only from natural products. The delight of guests and children simply will not have a limit. Inside each candy from a souffle it will be possible to hide a surprise - it will turn out even more interesting. We are waiting for you on the site “I love to cook”: for new recipes for original desserts.