This roll is tastier than cake! The most delicate, airy biscuit and a thick layer of condensed cream will delight. And the most important thing is to prepare easily, quickly and at no particular cost. The biggest problem is that it is eaten very quickly, so cook a double portion right away if you plan to meet guests. And we, together with “Very Delicious”, will share the secret of preparing this masterpiece at home, without any special temperature conditions and kitchen equipment. This is a recipe that always comes out.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 200 grams;
- flour - 200 grams.
- condensed boiled milk - 0.5 cans;
- butter - 50 grams;
- glaze, nuts - for decoration.
Sponge roll with boiled condensed milk. Step by step recipe
- We combine the eggs, sugar and beat well with a mixer or whisk.
- Add the sifted flour, and mix well so that there are no lumps. The result is an airy dough.
- Pour into a mold covered with parchment and bake at 180 degrees, about 15 minutes.
- I want to give advice on how to roll a biscuit roll so that after smearing with cream, it keeps its shape well and does not unfold. To do this, as soon as you get the baked biscuit from the oven, still hot, along with parchment, we roll it with a roll, the edge should be under the roll itself. In this form, leave to cool.
- For cream: beat softened butter with boiled condensed milk until smooth.
- Expand the cooled roll, grease well with condensed cream and roll up already without parchment.
- Sprinkle crushed nuts on top and pour with chocolate icing.
It’s so easy and simple to cook a delicious biscuit roll at home. The video will help you consider the cooking process in more detail. I recommend: just leave the cooked roll literally for an hour, so that it is infused and soaked. And after serving. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! You will definitely enjoy a quick apple roll and a biscuit roll in just 15 minutes.