I want to share with you a homemade recipe for incredibly delicious strawberry ice cream. On hot summer days, I especially want this sweet treat. And when it is also made with your own hands - it turns out just a fairy tale. Nobody even thinks of buying ice cream when it’s so tasty at home. Both my children and my husband just love this treat.
For choux pastry:
- water - 125 milliliters;
- milk - 125 milliliters;
- butter - 100 grams;
- flour - 150 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- salt - ½ teaspoon.
For ice cream:
- fat cream (not less than 33%) - 500 milliliters;
- strawberries - 250 grams;
- condensed milk - 250 grams.
Strawberry ice cream in profiteroles. Step cooking
- Making choux pastry. You need to take a small pan, put it on the stove and pour in water, add milk, butter, add salt. The mixture should boil. You will definitely get the dough if you follow some recommendations: the mixture must boil, and the flour must be sieved in advance.
- Pour all the flour into the boiling liquid immediately. Mixing needs to be intense. Our mixture should turn into one lump. A coating should form on the walls and bottom of the pan. There should be no flour anywhere.
- We put the brewed dough into a container and push it a little in different directions so that excess steam comes out.
- Now we will beat the eggs one at a time. The first one needs to be intervened very quickly, because the dough is still hot and the egg cannot be boiled.
- Knead the egg until it is completely absorbed into the dough. After you're done with the first, add the second, then the third.
- The fourth egg must first be beaten with a fork and poured into the dough a little bit until it begins to drain from a spoon with a triangle. If the dough is pulled together, and some remained on the spoon - you need to drive the fifth egg in the same way as the fourth.
- Now we will bake profiteroles. We take a baking sheet, cover it with baking paper, grease it with vegetable oil. Put the dough in a cooking bag with a large nozzle and place on a baking sheet.
- We send it to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 160 and leave it for another 15 minutes.
- Making ice cream. Grind the strawberries, beat the cold cream until soft peaks. Gradually pour the condensed milk into the cream and mix with a mixer. Add strawberries and mix.
- We fill the cooled profiteroles with cream and send them to the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Ice cream is ready!
Try to make such a treat at home. I am sure there will be no indifference to strawberry ice cream in profiteroles. Visit us at “Very Delicious”, there are many more cool recipes here!