When I first heard that a biscuit is being prepared on the stove, I could not believe my ears. But I decided to try it! This is truly a brilliant recipe. So just I haven’t cooked a biscuit yet! No need to fool around with the oven, check, poke a match. Just amazing, the biscuit is growing right before our eyes.
- eggs - 6 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- flour - 1 cup;
- vegetable oil.
Super magnificent and quick sponge cake on the stove. Step by step recipe
- Beat the eggs in a lush foam, add sugar and flour.
- Take an aluminum pan, grease it with oil, pour in the dough.
- Close the lid on the pan tightly and tie a towel around it.
- Place the pot on a small fire on the divider.
- An airy and lush biscuit on the stove will grow in an hour.
While you are cooking in the kitchen, the biscuit for the future cake is prepared by itself. It rises incredibly, and it turns out straight airy and very gentle! And we with "Very Delicious" wish you bon appetit! And next time we will reveal the secret of making a magnificent biscuit and tell you the recipe for a chiffon biscuit.