The pastries that we will cook today are a recipe for super delicious buns with French cream. Itself cooked, and checked - really tasty. Cooking these buns is very simple. Well, sweet tooth, let's get started.
for the test:
- flour - 400 grams;
- milk - 200 grams;
- sugar - 80 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- dry yeast - 5 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams;
- lemon zest - 0.5 teaspoon.
- milk - 350 grams;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- egg yolk - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- butter - 50 grams;
- vanillin - to taste;
- almonds - 50 grams;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon.
Tasty buns with french cream. Step by step recipe
- Take flour, warm milk, sugar, salt and mix in a pan. Add yeast. Beat the egg + 1 tablespoon of water, stir the milk with flour, pour the egg.
- Add the zest and vegetable oil to the dough. Knead the dough with your hands. And leave to approach in a warm place.
- Cooking cream. Stir flour, sugar, vanilla and zest in milk. We put on a small fire. Stirring, bring to a boil, but do not boil. Remove from heat.
- When the cream has cooled, you need to add butter, chopped almonds and lemon juice. Mix everything well.
- We divide the dough into pieces, what kind of buns we want, I did less. Roll out all the pieces.
- We make buns by wrapping the cream in the middle.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with oil. Grease the buns with yolk and put in the oven.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes until cooked. Squeeze the buns on a towel, sprinkle with water and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The aroma is all over the house, and you just try how delicious it is. The buns are soft and fluffy, and the cream just melts in your mouth. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making profiteroles with custard and delicious cupcakes.