The recipe for “Bird's milk” cake is one of the most popular, obviously due to its delicate taste and light texture. The time has come for us to prepare this masterpiece of confectionery. Our cake will be laid on the basis of biscuit dough, which we will cook according to a special recipe in accordance with the rules of healthy eating. The souffle layers will be of different shades: from white to chocolate. In general, Bird's milk cake is a dream. Let's start cooking.
- 2 tablespoons of soy flour;
- 1 tablespoon of COM (skimmed milk powder);
- 2 eggs;
- 50 milliliters of kefir;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
- 3 teaspoons of stevia;
- 500 milliliters of milk;
- 2 teaspoon agar-agar;
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa.
Tasty light cake "Bird's milk." Step by step recipe
- To prepare the cake mix the flour, COM, eggs and kefir. Season the mixture with vanilla and 1 teaspoon of stevia.
- The resulting dough is poured into a mold and bake the cake for 15 minutes.
- Mix 250 grams of milk, 1 teaspoon of agar-agar, vanilla and 1 teaspoon of stevia and bring to a boil. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly.
- A welded mixture, fill the mold with biscuit cake and let it harden. The freezing process in the refrigerator takes about 30 minutes.
- Mix 250 grams of milk, 1 teaspoon of agar-agar, vanilla, 1 tablespoon of cocoa and 1 teaspoon of stevia and bring to a boil. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly.
- We connect with a white layer and again send to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
If desired, you can decorate the cake, sprinkled with cocoa powder or bay with melted dark chocolate. The cake is low-calorie, comes out in the region of 100 kcal per 100 grams, calorie content can be adjusted by choosing milk according to the percentage of fat content. The finished cake is solemnly served to the table. Accepting the praise of tasters, we tell the story of the dish, but keep the recipe secret. The history of the cake Bird's milk is as follows - this is the first cake in the USSR, the recipe of which was patented. Prior to this, patenting of recipes was not practiced in the country of Soviets. An application for patenting a recipe for the preparation of this cake was filed in September 1980, only two years later the authors of the recipe were issued a certificate registering the method of preparation of this beautiful cake. As you can see, this cake is not only very tasty, but also unique. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the “Bird's milk” cake according to GOST and the old recipe for the “Bird's milk” cake.