Dear friends, I offer you a recipe for a very tasty and tender roll for tea. In addition, it is prepared very quickly and simply, only 20 minutes and fragrant pastries on your table! You probably haven’t tried such a tasty roll.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- milk powder - 150 grams;
- flour - 120 grams;
- baking powder - 12 grams;
- cocoa - 70 grams;
- butter - 150 grams;
- condensed milk - 1 can;
- banana - 1 piece;
- icing sugar - for decoration.
Tea roll in 20 minutes. Step by step recipe
- Beat the eggs in a strong foam, continuing to beat, gradually add sugar.
- The result should be a very thick foam.
- We add baking powder, milk powder and cocoa to the flour. Mix everything thoroughly. The resulting dry mixture is gradually added with a spatula to the whipped mass. Mix very carefully so that the foam does not settle.
- To prepare the cream, we need well-melted butter. So get the oil in advance to make it soft.
- Pour condensed milk into a deep bowl and add the butter.
- Whisk well with a mixer.
- Peel the banana and chop it with a fork in mashed potatoes.
- Add the banana to the condensed milk and beat everything again until smooth.
- On a baking sheet stele baking paper and lay out the dough.
- Bake at 180 degrees in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Lubricate the finished roll with cream and roll up the roll.
- If desired, roll can be sprinkled with icing sugar and garnished with cream flowers.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the most delicious cookie eclair cake and the simplest and most superb baking recipes.