Delicate berry pie has an amazing taste and will not leave anyone indifferent! The combination of tender cottage cheese with berries gives the dessert a divine taste and tenderness. I assure you: even those who do not like cottage cheese eat fragile, incredibly tasty and crumbly pie with curd filling. Pleasant aroma and unusual structure will not leave you indifferent. And the simplicity of preparation and the availability of ingredients will allow you to enjoy both the process and the result. Let's cook!
For the curd layer:
- cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- egg (medium size) - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- berries - 200 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 0.5 sachets (4 grams).
For the basics:
- baking powder for dough - 10 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 0.5 sachets (4 grams);
- fine corn flour - 200 grams;
- butter - 150 grams;
- sugar - 80 grams;
- egg (medium size) - 1 piece.
Delicate pie with berries. Step by step recipe
- Fine-ground corn flour is mixed with baking powder. It is possible to make a pie on corn flour with cottage cheese according to this recipe without adding a baking powder: there is no need to replace it.
- For the preparation of cottage cheese pie with berries, pre-sift the flour.
- Beat softened butter with a mixer.
- Without stopping whipping, add sugar and vanilla sugar to the oil container and continue whisking for 3-5 minutes until light.
- After this time, we beat the medium chicken egg into the oil mixture (it is very good to use homemade eggs) and beat for another 3-5 minutes.
- Lastly, we interfere in the dough sifted corn flour with baking powder. Stir well, and then briefly pierce with a mixer until smooth.
- I baked a cake in a square shape measuring 21x21 centimeters, covered with parchment paper (but you can use any other form for baking).
- We put the finished dough into a mold and distribute it in an even layer.
- We send the form with the test to the refrigerator.
- We begin to prepare the curd filling for an unusually tender pie.
- Cottage cheese (I took home-made cottage cheese, but it’s also suitable for purchase) is put in a deep bowl, add vanilla sugar, granulated sugar, break three medium chicken eggs (it’s very good to use fresh eggs) and knead everything into a homogeneous mass (I do this using an immersion blender )
- In the curd filling, add berries (I have a berry of fresh red currant) and mix well. Berries for pie can be used any. If you have frozen berries, then you do not need to defrost them for the filling.
- We take out the form with the dough from the refrigerator, put the curd filling on the dough and evenly level it (if you want, you can take a little more berries for the filling than by prescription).
- We send the baking sheet with the dough into the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. The curd layer of the cake should set, and the dough should be covered with a thin blush.
Cottage cheese pie with berries can be served both hot and cold. Seductively appetizing corn flour cake has a chic taste, it is quick to prepare and will become an adornment of any holiday. Following our step-by-step recipe, baking such a sweet will not be difficult for you.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant time with friends: over a cup of coffee with a slice of a gentle cottage cheese dessert. Cook with love!