The cheesecake recipe with condensed milk is a symbiosis of fashion trends in cooking and simple home cooking. If you have been diagnosed with a sweet tooth for a long time and for a long time, then this recipe is definitely created for you. Since childhood, we all love condensed milk, so “Very Delicious” recommends that you do not pass by, but cook with us at home cottage cheese cheesecake!
- 300 grams of boiled condensed milk;
- 160 grams of butter;
- 250 grams of shortbread cookies;
- 750 grams of cottage cheese;
- 70 milliliters of water;
- 40 grams of walnuts;
- 30 grams of gelatin;
- chocolate chips for decoration.
Cheesecake with condensed milk. Step by step recipe
- Walnuts, and with them the cookies, are sent to the blender. We get small crumbs. As an option - use a rolling pin.
- Next, add pre-melted butter to the crumbs. We mix.
- We take a detachable form. We put parchment paper on the bottom.
- We spread our mass in the form, raise its edges and ram everything well. We hide in the refrigerator and detect for 30 hours.
- Mix gelatin and cold water. We are waiting for 30 minutes.
- Curd and boiled condensed milk we need to mix until smooth.
- Warm up the gelatin. Add to it a spoon of our mass and mix.
- The resulting mixture is sent back to the mass of cottage cheese.
- We spread the mass in the form. Put in the refrigerator (3 hours or leave it overnight).
- Garnish with chocolate chip cheesecake.
- We take out of the form. All is ready!
The caramel cheesecake recipe we prepared using the youtube video is good in every way. Thanks to him, you can surprise everyone with an incredibly delicate and delicious dessert without baking or other difficulties. Try it and see for yourself - it's just a paradise for the sweet tooth. And “Very Delicious” wishes you a pleasant appetite, and let this cheesecake with condensed milk give you only a good mood! And next time we’ll try to make a marble zebra cheesecake or home-made cheesecake.