I’ll tell you how to make the best biscuit: believe me, before that I’ve never made such a tall and tasty cake. He was told to me by a friend of mine who works in a restaurant as a pastry chef. Thanks to her advice, the biscuit exceeded all my expectations: a well-rising dough, an incredibly rich aroma, delicate flesh and a beautiful crust of an appetizing golden hue. Once you get the pastries out of the oven, you want to immediately cut off your tidbit - and eat it. You know, the oven has never turned out so easily and with pleasure. Well, try it and you: I'm sure that a light, airy biscuit will conquer everyone.
- 4 medium-sized chicken eggs (if you are too small, take 5: the total weight should be about 250 grams);
- 175 grams of sugar;
- 150 grams of flour;
- 50 grams of corn starch (optionally can be replaced with potato: then you need 40 grams of starch, since it is more dense).
The best biscuit. Step by step recipe
- Before preparing a gentle biscuit, let's prepare a baking dish. Cut the parchment, cover it with the bottom and grease it with vegetable oil. Now turn on the oven and heat it to a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Next, put on the burner a water bath. We drive eggs into the working container, pour sugar and put it in the bath. Beat the mass with a whisk until smooth and dissolve the sugar crystals.
- Remove and pour into a bowl with high sides. After we beat the consistency with a mixer until it thickens: you can check the readiness of the whipped mass by making a small groove on its surface. If the form holds, then you can end the process. The duration of the whipping is about 10 minutes.
- Mix flour and starch and sift through a strainer, then gradually add to beaten eggs and mix from the bottom up.
- Pour the biscuit dough according to the best recipe into a mold, level the surface and put in a preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes without opening the oven. Only after this time you can check the readiness of a well-rising biscuit. It is necessary to do this not with toothpicks, but with your fingers: slightly squeeze the biscuit, if the form quickly returns to its previous state, then the baking is ready.
- When ready, take out a biscuit and leave to stand in the form of minutes 7. After we put it on a plate.
- How to cook a good biscuit we have found out. Now I recommend that you cut it into cakes: since it turns out to be very high, you can make three layers. In order that it was more juicy and tender, you can use any cream. (You can find their recipes on the site "I like to cook").
We have prepared a delicious cake biscuit: now I want to share with you another baking technology called “Boucher”. And give confectionery secrets with which you can create a win-win cake, perfect for all requirements, cake. We have examined how to make a biscuit using the basic technology, which is also called "heated biscuit." However, I still want to share one way: without a steam bath.
- We put the yolks in the refrigerator so that they cool, and the proteins on the contrary: in a warm place.
- We begin to beat the yolks: add sugar and work with a mixer until an airy foamy consistency is formed.
- Then we take a warm protein mass, add sugar and beat until a standing mixture: as on a meringue.
- Next, slowly connect both masses to get a homogeneous consistency.
- The subsequent steps are the same as for the best biscuit recipe presented.
Tips for making the best biscuit dough.
- The optimal temperature for baking biscuit dough is 180 degrees. It is under these conditions that the cake has time to rise as much as possible.
- The sides of the baking dish should not be oiled, as this may affect the height of the cake: it will fall.
- The dough for the biscuit must be immediately poured into a mold and baked: it must not be stored, otherwise the cake will not rise.
- If you decide to make several shortcakes from one sponge cake, then keep in mind that it should stand for 8 hours: and only then you can cut it - in this case the layers will turn out even.
- To make the baking drier, replace the fourth part of the flour with starch.
In order to please yourself and your loved ones with a delicious dessert during tea drinking, you can’t think of anything better than baking a good biscuit. Airy and incredibly light cake, melting in your mouth, will give amazing sensations. Brew your favorite tea: and enjoy your meal!