The taste of this cake has been familiar to many since childhood: slightly changing and adding a banana, we get a new recipe for a classic dessert - the best cake without baking. Cake with chocolate icing is very easy and quick to cook at home. Dessert without baking has a very bright taste, thanks to the original combination of banana and white chocolate. And how beautiful he is, it simply cannot be expressed in words: tender, airy, chocolate - a real table decoration during any tea party.
- 3 ripe bananas;
- 400 grams of sugar chocolate chip cookies.
- 500 milliliters of milk;
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 80 grams of sugar;
- 1.5 tablespoons of starch;
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour;
- 8 grams of vanilla sugar (bag);
- zest of half a lemon;
- 300 grams of butter.
For chocolate glaze:
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 60 milliliters of milk.
The best cake without baking. Step by step recipe
- We start with custard. In a deep bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until smooth.
- Pour the milk into the pan, put on the stove, bring to a boil.
- Pour the sifted flour mixed with starch into the egg mass (according to the recipe). Mix well with a whisk.
- Add the zest from half a lemon. Rub the zest on a fine grater, trying not to use a white layer, since it will be bitter in the finished dish.
- Pour one ladle of milk into the egg mixture, mix.
- And then we begin to pour the egg mixture in a thin stream into the hot milk, stirring continuously. Bring the cream to a boil, wait until it begins to thicken and turn off.
- We cool the cream at room temperature (or in a bowl with ice: but in this case it must be continuously stirred).
- In a bowl, beat the softened butter with a mixer (until white), and then pour the cooled custard into it.
- Lubricate the rectangular shape with cream and spread the first layer of chocolate chip cookies. Cookies can be broken if necessary so that the layer is dense.
- Cover the cookie layer with custard, level it.
- Put a layer of bananas on the cream, cut into thin rings. Lubricate them with a small amount of cream.
- Tip. Pour the prepared sliced bananas with lemon juice so that they do not darken.
- We lay out another layer of cookies on bananas - and continue to form the cake in this order until the ingredients run out.
- The last layer should be a cookie covered with cream.
- Cooking chocolate icing. In a saucepan, mix sugar, cocoa powder, milk and butter at room temperature. We send the stewpan with this mixture to the stove, cook until the sugar dissolves. Cool the icing and pour the cake on it.
- Decorate with a "spider web". To do this, beat fat sour cream with powdered sugar mixer until smooth, transfer to a bag with a cut tip, and draw strips on the cake. Then with a skewer we draw patterns.
- We remove the cake for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (minimum).
A very soft cake, saturated with the aromas of cream and bananas, incredibly tasty and delicate is a great idea not only for a family tea party, but also for a festive feast. Bananas can be replaced with strawberries - it will also be very tasty. You will find even more recipes for great desserts on our Very Delicious website.