The best cottage cheese and vanilla buns: deliciously delicious and incredibly airy. When in my childhood my grandmother baked buns with poppy seeds, the whole house filled with aroma, and the day became special, festive ... Divinely tasty, sweet, fragrant, light and quick to bake, everyone likes it. Yeast dough is very pleasant to work with. The recipe for deliciously delicious and delicate cottage cheese and vanilla rolls is simple: so go ahead - and fragrant ruddy buns will delight your loved ones!
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- butter - 150 grams;
- water (warm) - 0.5 liters;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vanillin (vanilla extract) to taste;
- fresh yeast - 20 grams;
- wheat flour - 1 kilogram 200 grams;
- vegetable oil for dough dipping - 4 tablespoons;
The best cottage cheese and vanilla buns. Step by step recipe
- In a deep container (in my case this is a deep plastic bowl), we crumble fresh yeast, pour warm water and mix well until the yeast completely dissolves in water.
- Then we send one glass of sugar to the container with yeast and mix well.
- Butter for making pastry rolls is pre-melt and cool.
- The melted butter (not hot) is sent to the yeast sweet water, and again everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Now add the vanilla extract (can be replaced with vanillin), salt and mix everything again.
- Shake two chicken eggs until the protein and yolk mix with a fork.
- Add the prepared eggs to all the ingredients, and mix everything again.
- Cottage cheese for pastry buns is passed through a meat grinder or sieve, add it to the container for yeast.
- For curd buns, sift the flour first.
- In small portions, add the sifted flour to the liquid mass, and begin to knead the dough (I start kneading the dough with a spoon, and then I pass to the batch with my hands). The pastry for buns should be soft and elastic. Flour for kneading dough may take a little less or more, since everyone has different flour.
- Pour the finished dough with vegetable oil and knead all the butter in the dough (the butter will pick up all the flour that remains at the bottom of the container).
- We cover the finished dough in the container with cling film and leave it to fit (the dough should increase in volume by 2-3 times: this takes about one hour).
- After this time, we transfer the yeast dough to the working surface and crush it well (squeeze out all the air bubbles from the dough).
- The butter dough is again shifted to the same container, covered with cling film and left for re-raising.
- Lubricate the baking dish of buns (I do this with a silicone brush) with vegetable oil.
- We grease our hands with vegetable oil, form dough rolls in the form of balls from the dough, and put them in the prepared form. We try to form buns of approximately the same shape.
- We break one chicken egg into a small container and beat it well, until the protein and yolk mix.
- With a beaten egg, grease each curd bun in a mold.
- Sprinkle the most tender buns with poppy seeds.
- We leave buns in the form for proofing for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake vanilla rolls in a preheated oven to 180 degrees until cooked.
- We take out the finished fragrant buns from the oven and leave to cool.
- Cooled buns get out of shape.
Tempting mouth-watering, lush and insanely tasty rich buns with poppy seeds will appeal to everyone. Such pastries will turn ordinary tea drinking in the family circle into a fairy tale. Following our step-by-step recipe, buns will turn out well even for those with a test for you. The Very Delicious website wishes you a pleasant tea party!