I want to share the recipe for the best curd cream. By trial and error, I selected the most optimal proportion of ingredients. As a result, the cream is very gentle, but at the same time quite stable. It is perfect for various cakes, eclairs, they can align the cake, and even make decorations. And to the taste he is moderately sweet: not sugary and not bland. And the best part is that homemade curd cream is so easy to prepare that you will be shocked with delight!
- fat cream (not less than 30%) - 300 milliliters;
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- icing sugar - 150 grams;
- vanilla sugar, vanillin or vanilla extract to taste.
The best curd cream. Step by step recipe
- For the preparation of cream, cottage cheese is suitable for any fat content (I mainly use 9-18%). If the curd is granular, then we rub it on a fine sieve. And after a little more we rub it with a spatula to get a creamy mass.
- Curd should be well wrung out. If it is liquid, then we cover the sieve with several layers of gauze and spread the cottage cheese. And on top we put oppression (a small load). Leave for 2-4 hours to glass serum.
- We use cream that is well-chilled and of high fat content. The higher the fat content, the faster and better they will whip.
- Before preparing the curd cream, we sift the powdered sugar to remove possible large particles or impurities.
- Cooking the cream: add the powdered sugar, vanillin and about 50 milliliters of cream to the cottage cheese. Whip with a mixer and gradually add the rest of the cold cream. At this stage (depending on what fat content you have cream or which cottage cheese) you can control the desired consistency of the cream by adding a little more or less cream.
So very simply and incredibly quickly turned out the most delicious and delicate curd cream. It is very similar to a curd souffle. And here it can be used not only for baking, but also as a separate dessert, decorating it with berries, fruits, pieces of nuts or chocolate. But I want to share on “Very Delicious” another very tasty roll recipe with this curd cream.
Sponge cake with the best curd cream
I like this biscuit roll because it produces a very nice, soft base. A light curd cream emphasizes the very tenderness of this dessert. The taste is just amazing! The roll is prepared quickly and from a minimum set of readily available products. And how to cook, I will step by step sign for "Very tasty." Join now!
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- flour - 70 grams;
- potato starch - 50 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- vanillin - 2 grams;
- baking powder for dough - 5 grams
- salt - a pinch;
- curd cream - 0.5 servings;
- water - 100 milliliters;
- impregnation sugar - 65 grams.
Sponge cake with the best curd cream. Step by step recipe
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt until fluffy. After a little, pour 150 grams of sugar, constantly whipping. It is important that sugar is completely dissolved in proteins. Instead, you can use powdered sugar.
- Enter the yolks one at a time: add the next only when the previous one has completely interfered in the protein mass.
- Sift flour, potato starch, vanillin and baking powder, combine and mix well. Potato starch makes the biscuit dough more porous, elastic, and it does not crumble during cutting.
- We introduce a mixture of dry ingredients in 2-3 doses and gently stir with a spatula. It is not worth interfering for a long time so as not to disturb the porosity of the dough. Please note: we interfere with a wooden or silicone spatula, the metal very easily destroys biscuit bubbles.
- Pour the dough onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and level it. The thickness of the dough should be approximately 0.5-0.7 centimeters. To smooth the surface of the biscuit dough, very gently tap the bottom of the baking sheet on the table (2-3 times).
- Bake for about 20 minutes in a preheated oven to 180 degrees.
- We cover the finished biscuit with parchment paper and turn it over, slowly separating the parchment on which the dough was baked. Turn the paper over and cover the dough with the clean side. We twist it into a thin roll between two layers of paper. Leave in this position until completely cooled. Since the dough is thin enough, literally 30-40 minutes is enough. Please note: the dough should be completely cooled, otherwise the cream will leak.
- We prepare syrup for impregnation: we combine water and 65 grams of sugar, bring to a boil and completely cool.
- We turn the cooled roll, impregnated with syrup.
- We spread the curd cream on top, without reporting it to the outer edge of 1-1.5 centimeters. We twist the roll and put it on the board with the outer seam down.
- In this form, we send it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, so that the dessert is well soaked and frozen.
The biscuit roll with this homemade curd cream turned out to be very tender and incredibly tasty! Before serving, you can decorate the roll with the rest of the cream, grated chocolate, slices of fruit or pour caramel sauce. Cooking with “Very Delicious” is easy and simple; only the best, proven recipes are collected here. With which the newcomer, without leaving home, will become a master of culinary bon appetit and good mood!